Click & Drop is Royal Mail's primary shipping solution, and the easy way to buy your postage online.
Whether you are a Royal Mail Online Business Account (OBA) holder, or a personal customer, Click & Drop's features will let you get your post out the door in no time.
Since its creation in 2016, Click & Drop has been developed with customers in mind. It is built on the latest technology, and is regularly updated to incorporate new features.
With Click & Drop you can:
- Create postage labels suitable for a variety of home, office, and commercial printers.
- Integrate with most major eCommerce marketplaces and web stores including eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Magento, and Not on the High Street.
- Upload customer order details using your own spreadsheets.
- Set up your trading and return addresses
- Manage multiple users on a single account
- Create shipping rules to assign postage services instantly
- Maintain a catalogue of your products including their weights and required packaging sizes
- Produce despatch notes, proof of postage documents, and customs declaration forms
- Create reports of all your despatched orders
- Access discounted postage for bulk orders (Online Business Account customers only)
- Receive dedicated user help and support
Watch our introduction video:
View our help videos to get started, or browse our other help articles.
Get the basics right
- How to add your company address
- How to add a trading name
- How to create an address book entry
- How to add and edit users
- How to create favourite shipping services
- How to set up shipping rules
Connect your channels and/or import files to Click & Drop
- How to integrate your eBay store
- How to integrate your Amazon marketplace
- How to integrate your Shopify store
- How to import customer orders
Creating, processing and viewing your orders
- How to create an order
- How to create an order using the address book
- How to import orders and apply postage automatically
- How to batch orders (process multiple orders)
- How to create orders with Shipping Rules and Products
- How to view and process your marketplace orders with Products and Shipping
- How to personalise your orders page
Simple steps to print labels and despatch your orders
- How to view your marketplace orders and print postage labels
- How to present your Royal Mail International Signed items
- How to present your Royal Mail International Tracked items
- How to present your Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed items
Process your end of day paperwork
- How to create a manifest
- How to manifest your batched orders
- How to create a Despatched Orders report