You can Drop all items including Royal Mail Tracked 24/48 at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point
Drop your item off at a Post Office® branch if:
- you have bought a signature or tracked service
- you require proof of postage
- you have selected a non-tracked service and want to place your item in our in-branch post box
- your item contains any restricted goods and requires supporting documentation.
With 11,500 branches across the UK - many now with longer opening hours - you can find a convenient time that suits you. Alternatively, if you have lots of orders to fulfil and no time to go to a Post Office® branch, you can arrange a collection. We offer a variety of collection options, starting from £14.58 (excluding VAT) for a single collection. Find out more about collections here.
Drop your item off at a post box if:
- your item is small enough to fit through a letter box
- you have selected a non-tracked service
- you do not require proof of postage