Click & Drop 6.14 - Release date 06/02/19
- We are pleased to announce our newest eCommerce integration: OnBuy.com. Fore more information on how to integrate your OnBuy store with Click & Drop so you can download and update your orders, please see our guide: How to integrate your OnBuy store.
- We have added the ability to hide services, so you can now hide services you don't need from the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing and shipping rules. For more information, please see the following guide: Manage your shipping services.
- We have added a new setting to the Label format page to allow you to specify the print order of your labels. For more information, please see our guide: Choosing your label format.
- We have added a new optional ‘Enhancements’ column to the Orders page. When selected, you can display and filter your orders that have SMS and email notifications, local collect, Signed for, and more.
- We have added new configuration options so Click & Drop can download customs information with orders from WooCommerce stores.
- We have added S10 barcodes to international landscape letter format labels.
Click & Drop 6.13 - Release date 15/01/19
This release is focused on adding new functionality to simplify the process for adding electronic customs information to international orders.
For customers who send items internationally, we have added a new step to the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing which will allow you to enter package contents information about the products you are sending. For more information on how to add customs information through click & Drop, please see the following guides: Adding customs information when applying postage, or Adding customs information when importing your orders via spreadsheet.
Click & Drop 6.12 - 27/12/18
This release is focused on electronic customs information.
- We have removed 'Customs' codes fields on orders. This information now has to be added to products.
- We have ensured that all electronics customs information provided is displayed on CN22/CN23 documentation, and sent electronically via preadvice.
For more information, please see the following guide: Preparing for customs (harmonised system or tariff) codes.
Click & Drop 6.11 - 14/11/18
- We have added two new fields, ‘Country of Origin’ and ‘Customs description’. These can be mapped in CSV order imports and product imports.
- We are now allowing 6, 8, or 10 characters in any Harmonised System code (Custom codes) fields.
- We have removed the character limit for ‘email’ upon registration.
- Fixed a bug which could cause orders to import with the same order number via Click & Drop Desktop and Dropbox integrations.
Click & Drop 6.10 - 23/10/18
- We have added Tracking Numbers to Proof of Postage documents.
- An additional warning will appear on the payment summary page for customers about to purchase Tracked 24/48 services. The reminder text will advise the mail must be taken to a Customer Service Point and not a Post Office.
- We have implemented several background changes to increase performance and loading times of many of the pages within Click & Drop.
- We have been preparing a series of of fixes for some incompatible country/service issues. Theses will be rolled out individually over the coming weeks.
- We have made a change so that anonymised orders are removed from any associated batches.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes allowed duplicate address book entries to have the same unique reference
Click & Drop 6.9 - 02/10/18
- By popular request, we have added the functionality for you to add a custom image to your despatch notes.
- We have added an optional column to all methods of spreadsheet order imports, 'trading name'. This will allow you to specify different return addresses for orders in the same file.
- We are restricting actions available to anonymised orders, so they can only be deleted or reset.
- We fixed a bug which could display the incorrect currency on some CN22/CN23 customs documents.
Click & Drop 6.8 - 12-09-18
- To make the system easier to use, we have added 'Create order', 'Add address book entry' and 'Create product' actions to the ‘Orders’ drop down list.
- We have been working on several general performance improvements, as well as implementing the framework for several large changes in the next coming months.
Click & Drop 6.7 - 21/08/18
- 'Country' has been added to the return address on proof of postage documents.
- We have improved the Payments grid so a refunded payment appears in ‘refunded’ status, and not ‘failed’ status.
- We have improved the wording and explanation when customers receive card declined errors when paying for orders.
- We have improved error messages for order import errors where a weight exceeds the package size. It will now specify the affected service and display the maximum weight for that service.
- When products are added to your product catalogue, Click & Drop will now automatically create a SKU if there is not one already present.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes caused orders downloaded from eCommerce marketplaces to show an invalid country selection if the country was 'Netherlands' as opposed to 'The Netherlands'.
- We have fixed a bug which caused some recipient names to be displayed incorrectly if the name contained punctuation.
Click & Drop 6.6 - 24/07/18
- We have been performing ongoing several speed and performance improvements of the whole website.
- We have improved the wording surrounding your data preferences. All information and options can now be found in Settings > My data.
- If for any reason an order import fails when using Dropbox, you will receive an error.txt file in your Results folder with information about the error and how to remedy it.
- The 'Getting started' dashboard panel will not stay open by default until you have chosen to minimise it.
- We have improved validation when importing orders so your imported email addresses can contain non-standard domains, such as 'email@example.com'
- We have fixed a bug in our Dropbox integration where the folder name for individual workstations could be changed from a hyphen to an underscore and vice versa.
Click & Drop 6.5 - 04/07/18
- We have been implementing several fixes to improve the speed and consistency of our website.
- We have improved the process that captures PayPal payments to reduce the number of errors, and we have improved the warnings across the site so you will be more informed of what to do in case of failures.
- For Magento integrations, we have added a new option to allow you to use a custom order status code instead of the default 'processing'.
- We have changed the wording on some of the tiles within Click & Drop. ‘Channels and stores’ is now ‘Integrations’, and ‘Templates’ is now ‘Label format’.
Click & Drop 6.4 - 14/06/18
- The Apply Postage page will now remember weight and package sizes based on your last selected option.
- We improved the layout of ‘Name’ fields across the website.
a) We have added a Full name field to the Create Order window. This contains logic which also recognises and splits out commonly recognised titles, such as "Mr", "Mrs", "Miss", "Ms", "Mx", "Dr", "Sir", "Dame", "Master", "Lord", "Lady", and "Prof".
b) Address Book entries can now be created with a title.
c) Labels and despatch notes will contain titles if present on the order.
d) ‘Title’ has been added as a field on CSV Order imports and Dropbox, and will be automatically populated if using address book references for the name.
- Improvements have been made to international labels to ensure the postcode appears before city for countries which require it.
- Country is now displayed as part of the return address for International labels
- We now allow apostrophes in email addresses during registration.
Click & Drop 6.3 - 23/05/18
- We have built a new section in the Settings page for GDPR options, ‘Data retention’. The first allows the customer to erase all personal data from a specific order.
- We have improved our marketing preferences options to include methods of communication, including Post, Email, Phone, and Text. These can be found in My Account > Privacy.
- We are changing Dropbox settings so that Print Assist no longer has to be active in order for labels to print automatically. All that is required now is the ‘print labels automatically after import’ option within the customers’ Dropbox integration.
- Name data will now be automatically filled in when creating an order from an address book reference.
- Address books data can now include email address and mobile phone number
- We have added a visual identifier for ‘Despatched by other courier’ orders in the information displayed when you expand an order line.
- Click & Drop will now remember weight selections. If your previously selected kilograms for your order weight, kilograms will be selected the next time you apply postage to an order.
- We have improved our labels for international orders, so that for applicable countries (such as Germany), postcode appears before city.
- The ‘Address book’ tile from the Settings page has now been removed, as this can now be accessed by all users from the small icon on the dashboard. Previously address books were only accessible by admins.
- We have improved the appearance and organisation of images saved to Products.
- Not on the High Street’s logo has been updated across the website.
Click & Drop 6.2 - 09/05/18
- Compensation values have been increased to £100 for Tracked Online services.
- To speed up order processing, all orders imported via spreadsheet (including Dropbox) that would import in 'Postage applied' or 'label generated' status will automatically be placed in a batch.
- Fixed a bug which incorrectly displayed available printers in the 'Configure workstations' section of Dropbox integrations.
- Fixed a bug which could cause errors if a blank file was imported via Dropbox.
- Fixed a bug which could cause errors when logged into Click & Drop in multiple tabs.
Click & Drop 6.1 - 12/04/18
- For order imports, we have added columns for SMS notification and Email notification service enhancements. For more information, please see our Order import guides. Service enhancements will only be available for certain services.
- For customers who use their own service codes in order imports, we have allowed services to be mapped with a 'Service alias', which you can set against each of your services in your settings page.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes caused payments to freeze in 'pending' status. Such payments will now automatically fail if we have been unable to process them within half an hour. You will be able to safely retry such payments, and will not be charged twice.
- Address book entries can now be deleted in bulk.
- Products can now be deleted in bulk.
- A 'Save as default mapping' option has been included for spreadsheet order imports. This will remember all column positions for future imports if there are no column headers to specify the column data.
- We have added a date format box for order imports.
- We have increased the number of available country mapping options for domestic orders. Now any commonly used identifier in the 'Country' column or spreadsheet order imports will be valid. Examples include 'GB', 'England', 'Scotland Mainland'.
- Clicking outside of the Create order window will no longer cause the window to be closed.
- Fixed a bug where previously read user messages could not be deleted.
Click & Drop 6.0 - 13/03/18
- We have introduced landscape printing for DL envelopes. Now all labels printed for orders with 'letter' packaging format will be rotated to fit. This way you can print directly onto envelopes, or affix your labels as usual.
- For eCommerce marketplace channels (Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Not on the High Street, and Shopify) we have added an 'Upload delivery confirmation to channel' optional setting in your channel and stores settings page. This will be selected by default. You may uncheck the box to prevent Click & Drop from uploading your delivery confirmation numbers to your store.
- We have added the option to mark orders as 'Despatched by other courier', which can be performed on the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing, or via shipping rules. This will keep the order in Click & Drop, but it will not appear in your 'New orders', 'Orders ready for printing', 'Orders ready for despatch', or 'Orders despatched today' dashboard figures. You will not be able to apply postage or generate labels for orders marked as despatched by another courier, but you will be able to reset or delete the order if you decide.
- Click & Drop will now automatically download HS codes from your eCommerce marketplace orders, if present. These will be displayed in your order and product data.
- To protect your overseas mail, and to signify an international label requires scanning before it is sent overseas, a large letter 'F' will be displayed on the left hand side of the airmail block.
- We have fixed a bug where yellow warning triangles could sometimes appear on the dashboard if Click & Drop is open in more than one window or tab. For better performance, we do recommend running Click & Drop in only one window or tab if possible.
- We have fixed a bug where label generation could sometimes fail if generating a label for an order which contained a product with a SKU longer than 100 characters.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes prevented despatch notes and customs generation forms from being sent to different printers when using Royal Mail Print Assist.
- We are performing various fixes to issues where labels could not be generated even though payments had been successful.
Click & Drop 5.8 - 29/01/18
- We are proud to announce our newest marketplace integration. Click & Drop can now be integrated with your Etsy store. For more information on how to connect your store, see this guide: How to integrate your Etsy store.
- In order to help customs officials, and to further help your international mail get to its destination, All labels to international destinations will now include a 1D barcode by default.
- We have added tool-tips and shortcuts to the Dashboard to make it easier to get started with Click & Drop.
- We have reduced loading times when creating a manual order from Address book entries.
- The format of international addresses has been corrected to match international labels from Online Business Accounts.
Click & Drop 5.7 - 09/01/18
- We have redesigned the 'Templates' settings page to make it more intuitive and easier to use.
- A 'Miscellaneous' section has been added to the 'Settings' menu. This section includes the 'Mark order as despatched when label is generated' option, as well as options to enable future dated orders (Online business accounts), and timezone settings.
- For customers with Dropbox integrations, a new 'Results' folder will be created within the 'Click & Drop' folder which will contain your successfully imported files.
- 'Harmonised System (HS) codes' will now be stored as an optional field against your orders.
- We have updated how we handle eBay orders with no Shipping Address - such as 'Collection only' orders. As these orders do not need to be shipped, they will no longer be downloaded into Click & Drop.
- We have fixed a bug which occasionally caused some PayPal payments to freeze in 'Pending' status. If there has been a temporary difficult contacting PayPal, your payment will be marked as failed. Please wait a moment and then attempt to make the payment again. You will not be charged twice.
Click & Drop 5.6 - 28/11/17
- We have changed our Shopify integration from a private app to a public app to make the integration process quicker and easier to perform.
- Improved the filtering of your orders when viewing the site in Firefox.
- Fixed a bug which prevented some orders from downloading from Magento if they were paid via a non standard payment method (non PayPal or direct payment).
- Fixed a bug that caused some orders to fail to import from Channels when the product SKU contained at least one non-Latin characters.
- International Economy (IEOLP) service is now available to Personal customers