Click & Drop 6.23 - Release date 03/09/19 8pm
- We are removing unused ‘Account import number’ columns from the Order import history page and ‘Account product import’ columns from the Product import history page and replacing them with a new ‘Filename’ column.
- Fixed a bug which prevented multiple CN22 documents from printing on the same page when 2 or more labels per A4 page label format is selected.
- We have fixed a bug affecting spreadsheet order imports that required a postcode field to be populated for countries which do not require them.
- We have fixed a bug which could prevent some phone numbers and/or email addresses being downloaded from EKM and OnBuy
- We have fixed a bug which could cause label generation errors when resetting the number of labels per page.
Click & Drop 6.22 - Release date 13/08/19
- We are pleased to announce our newest eCommerce integration: EKM. For more information on how to integrate your OnBuy store with Click & Drop so you can download and update your orders, please see our guide: How to integrate your EKM store.
- We have increased the number of orders per spreadsheet that can be imported via Click & Drop Desktop from 50 to 2000.
- We have removed duplicate versions of Tracked 24 and 48 services that appeared with incorrect compensation amounts
- We have made various wording and tool tip improvements across the site.
Click & Drop 6.21.1 - Release date 24/07/19
- We are pleased to announce our newest eCommerce integration: Bluepark. Fore more information on how to integrate your OnBuy store with Click & Drop so you can download and update your orders, please see our guide: How to integrate your Bluepark store.
- We have released a new version of Click & Drop Desktop. For more information, please see our guide: Click & Drop Desktop Release Information.
Click & Drop 2.1 - Release date 09/07/19
- As a safety precaution, all payments ‘stuck’ in ‘in progress’ status will now automatically fail after 30 minutes.
- We have added improved error handling to Click & Drop Desktop so files containing invalid data will move to ‘failed’ status instead of remaining ‘in progress’.
- We have improved the padding and layout of despatch notes so more products can be displayed without requiring an additional page.
- Fixed a bug which could cause spreadsheet order imports to fail if the postcode had a value greater than 20 characters.
Click & Drop 6.20 - Release date 11/06/19
This release focuses mainly on improvements to Click & Drop Desktop, as well as several improvements to speed and reliability of the whole website.
- We have added a ‘History’ page to Click & Drop Desktop. This will show details of the last 28 days of both successful and failed imports, and give details of errors, where appropriate
- We have added an Integration status icon in Click & Drop Desktop app to display the connection status.
Click & Drop 6.19 - Release date 29/05/19
- We have introduced the ‘Clone orders’ feature. For more information, please see: How to clone an order.
- We have introduced a new option in WooCommerce settings to specify whether shipping or billing address information should be used on email notifications for WooCommerce orders
- We have added the option in label format settings to allow a different printer to be specified for CN22 and CN23 labels
- We have now included order tags as a searchable object in the full text search bar
- Fixed a bug which could cause order import errors if currency symbols were added to price fields
Click & Drop 6.18 - Release date 29/04/19
This release has mostly focused on implementing the ground work for future integrations, background improvements to Click & Drop Desktop, and includes some minor bug fixes.
- We have added a ‘Tag’ column on the ‘Orders’ and ‘Manifested orders’ grids. This allows the customer to set a custom key and value against their orders. This can be added via all imports, or during manual creation. Valid examples of tags could be: key:value (MyReference:1A), key=value (Picker=Stephen), or just a value (Wednesday) without a key. The total length of a tag must be less than 100 characters. For more information, see: How to create an order tag
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes limited the number of order lines on orders downloaded from Etsy stores to 25.
Click & Drop 6.17 - Release date 09/04/19
This release has mostly focused on implementing the ground work for future developments, and includes some minor bug fixes.
- We have added the ‘Standard’ store postage method as an option when creating shipping rules that apply to OnBuy stores.
- We have fixed a bug that could incorrectly display telephone numbers of orders imported via spreadsheet when Microsoft Excel had applied truncation to the number.
Click & Drop 6.16 - Release date 19/03/19
- For customers who usually sell the same kind of product, we have added a ‘Default customs information’ setting page which will automatically add a set of default customs information to your orders. For more information, please see our guide: How to set default customs information.
- Any products now created as part of manual orders with our new package contents control will be automatically saved to your product catalogue, so you can quickly select them again in the future.
- We now allow you to request an automatic refund for orders in 'despatched' status so you no longer need to reset the order first.
- We have fixed a bug which caused some spreadsheet order imports to fail if an address book reference did not match exact case.
- We have fixed a bug which could cause some spreadsheet imports to fail if an order had an incorrect ISO country code.
Click & Drop 6.15 - Release date 28/02/19
- We have introduced our Full text search feature, which allows you to search for orders, settings, and help articles based on words and numbers they contain.
- We have added a new window to improve the way you can add products to manual orders. For more information, please see the our guide: How to manually create an order.
- For Click & Drop Desktop and Dropbox integrations, if you have the label setting to generate CN22 and CN23 documents switched on, customs documents will now be automatically produced and saved to your 'Results' folder. For your label settings, please see our guide: Choosing your label format.
- We have added options to allow Click & Drop to download various customs information from orders from Magento stores. For more information, please see one of the following guides: How to integrate your Magento V1 store or How to integrate your Magento V2 store.
Click & Drop 6.14 - Release date 06/02/19
- We are pleased to announce our newest eCommerce integration: OnBuy.com. Fore more information on how to integrate your OnBuy store with Click & Drop so you can download and update your orders, please see our guide: How to integrate your OnBuy store.
- We have added the ability to hide services, so you can now hide services you don't need from the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing and shipping rules. For more information, please see the following guide: Manage your shipping services.
- We have added a new setting to the Label format page to allow you to specify the print order of your labels. For more information, please see our guide: Choosing your label format.
- We have added a new optional ‘Enhancements’ column to the Orders page. When selected, you can display and filter your orders that have SMS and email notifications, local collect, Signed for, and more.
- We have added new configuration options so Click & Drop can download customs information with orders from WooCommerce stores.
- We have added S10 barcodes to international landscape letter format labels.
Click & Drop 6.13 - Release date 15/01/19
This release is focused on adding new functionality to simplify the process for adding electronic customs information to international orders.
For customers who send items internationally, we have added a new step to the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing which will allow you to enter package contents information about the products you are sending. For more information on how to add customs information through click & Drop, please see the following guides: Adding customs information when applying postage, or Adding customs information when importing your orders via spreadsheet.
Click & Drop 6.12 - 27/12/18
This release is focused on electronic customs information.
- We have removed 'Customs' codes fields on orders. This information now has to be added to products.
- We have ensured that all electronics customs information provided is displayed on CN22/CN23 documentation, and sent electronically via preadvice.
For more information, please see the following guide: Preparing for customs (harmonised system or tariff) codes.
Click & Drop 6.11 - 14/11/18
- We have added two new fields, ‘Country of Origin’ and ‘Customs description’. These can be mapped in CSV order imports and product imports.
- We are now allowing 6, 8, or 10 characters in any Harmonised System code (Custom codes) fields.
- We have removed the character limit for ‘email’ upon registration.
- Fixed a bug which could cause orders to import with the same order number via Click & Drop Desktop and Dropbox integrations.
Click & Drop 6.10 - 23/10/18
- We have added Tracking Numbers to Proof of Postage documents.
- An additional warning will appear on the payment summary page for customers about to purchase Tracked 24/48 services. The reminder text will advise the mail must be taken to a Customer Service Point and not a Post Office.
- We have implemented several background changes to increase performance and loading times of many of the pages within Click & Drop.
- We have been preparing a series of of fixes for some incompatible country/service issues. Theses will be rolled out individually over the coming weeks.
- We have made a change so that anonymised orders are removed from any associated batches.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes allowed duplicate address book entries to have the same unique reference
Click & Drop 6.9 - 02/10/18
- By popular request, we have added the functionality for you to add a custom image to your despatch notes.
- We have added an optional column to all methods of spreadsheet order imports, 'trading name'. This will allow you to specify different return addresses for orders in the same file.
- We are restricting actions available to anonymised orders, so they can only be deleted or reset.
- We fixed a bug which could display the incorrect currency on some CN22/CN23 customs documents.
Click & Drop 6.8 - 12-09-18
- To make the system easier to use, we have added 'Create order', 'Add address book entry' and 'Create product' actions to the ‘Orders’ drop down list.
- We have been working on several general performance improvements, as well as implementing the framework for several large changes in the next coming months.
Click & Drop 6.7 - 21/08/18
- 'Country' has been added to the return address on proof of postage documents.
- We have improved the Payments grid so a refunded payment appears in ‘refunded’ status, and not ‘failed’ status.
- We have improved the wording and explanation when customers receive card declined errors when paying for orders.
- We have improved error messages for order import errors where a weight exceeds the package size. It will now specify the affected service and display the maximum weight for that service.
- When products are added to your product catalogue, Click & Drop will now automatically create a SKU if there is not one already present.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes caused orders downloaded from eCommerce marketplaces to show an invalid country selection if the country was 'Netherlands' as opposed to 'The Netherlands'.
- We have fixed a bug which caused some recipient names to be displayed incorrectly if the name contained punctuation.
Click & Drop 6.6 - 24/07/18
- We have been performing ongoing several speed and performance improvements of the whole website.
- We have improved the wording surrounding your data preferences. All information and options can now be found in Settings > My data.
- If for any reason an order import fails when using Dropbox, you will receive an error.txt file in your Results folder with information about the error and how to remedy it.
- The 'Getting started' dashboard panel will not stay open by default until you have chosen to minimise it.
- We have improved validation when importing orders so your imported email addresses can contain non-standard domains, such as 'email@example.com'
- We have fixed a bug in our Dropbox integration where the folder name for individual workstations could be changed from a hyphen to an underscore and vice versa.
Click & Drop 6.5 - 04/07/18
- We have been implementing several fixes to improve the speed and consistency of our website.
- We have improved the process that captures PayPal payments to reduce the number of errors, and we have improved the warnings across the site so you will be more informed of what to do in case of failures.
- For Magento integrations, we have added a new option to allow you to use a custom order status code instead of the default 'processing'.
- We have changed the wording on some of the tiles within Click & Drop. ‘Channels and stores’ is now ‘Integrations’, and ‘Templates’ is now ‘Label format’.
Click & Drop 6.4 - 14/06/18
- The Apply Postage page will now remember weight and package sizes based on your last selected option.
- We improved the layout of ‘Name’ fields across the website.
a) We have added a Full name field to the Create Order window. This contains logic which also recognises and splits out commonly recognised titles, such as "Mr", "Mrs", "Miss", "Ms", "Mx", "Dr", "Sir", "Dame", "Master", "Lord", "Lady", and "Prof".
b) Address Book entries can now be created with a title.
c) Labels and despatch notes will contain titles if present on the order.
d) ‘Title’ has been added as a field on CSV Order imports and Dropbox, and will be automatically populated if using address book references for the name.
- Improvements have been made to international labels to ensure the postcode appears before city for countries which require it.
- Country is now displayed as part of the return address for International labels
- We now allow apostrophes in email addresses during registration.
Click & Drop 6.3 - 23/05/18
- We have built a new section in the Settings page for GDPR options, ‘Data retention’. The first allows the customer to erase all personal data from a specific order.
- We have improved our marketing preferences options to include methods of communication, including Post, Email, Phone, and Text. These can be found in My Account > Privacy.
- We are changing Dropbox settings so that Print Assist no longer has to be active in order for labels to print automatically. All that is required now is the ‘print labels automatically after import’ option within the customers’ Dropbox integration.
- Name data will now be automatically filled in when creating an order from an address book reference.
- Address books data can now include email address and mobile phone number
- We have added a visual identifier for ‘Despatched by other courier’ orders in the information displayed when you expand an order line.
- Click & Drop will now remember weight selections. If your previously selected kilograms for your order weight, kilograms will be selected the next time you apply postage to an order.
- We have improved our labels for international orders, so that for applicable countries (such as Germany), postcode appears before city.
- The ‘Address book’ tile from the Settings page has now been removed, as this can now be accessed by all users from the small icon on the dashboard. Previously address books were only accessible by admins.
- We have improved the appearance and organisation of images saved to Products.
- Not on the High Street’s logo has been updated across the website.
Click & Drop 6.2 - 09/05/18
- Compensation values have been increased to £100 for Tracked Online services.
- To speed up order processing, all orders imported via spreadsheet (including Dropbox) that would import in 'Postage applied' or 'label generated' status will automatically be placed in a batch.
- Fixed a bug which incorrectly displayed available printers in the 'Configure workstations' section of Dropbox integrations.
- Fixed a bug which could cause errors if a blank file was imported via Dropbox.
- Fixed a bug which could cause errors when logged into Click & Drop in multiple tabs.
Click & Drop 6.1 - 12/04/18
- For order imports, we have added columns for SMS notification and Email notification service enhancements. For more information, please see our Order import guides. Service enhancements will only be available for certain services.
- For customers who use their own service codes in order imports, we have allowed services to be mapped with a 'Service alias', which you can set against each of your services in your settings page.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes caused payments to freeze in 'pending' status. Such payments will now automatically fail if we have been unable to process them within half an hour. You will be able to safely retry such payments, and will not be charged twice.
- Address book entries can now be deleted in bulk.
- Products can now be deleted in bulk.
- A 'Save as default mapping' option has been included for spreadsheet order imports. This will remember all column positions for future imports if there are no column headers to specify the column data.
- We have added a date format box for order imports.
- We have increased the number of available country mapping options for domestic orders. Now any commonly used identifier in the 'Country' column or spreadsheet order imports will be valid. Examples include 'GB', 'England', 'Scotland Mainland'.
- Clicking outside of the Create order window will no longer cause the window to be closed.
- Fixed a bug where previously read user messages could not be deleted.
Click & Drop 6.0 - 13/03/18
- We have introduced landscape printing for DL envelopes. Now all labels printed for orders with 'letter' packaging format will be rotated to fit. This way you can print directly onto envelopes, or affix your labels as usual.
- For eCommerce marketplace channels (Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Not on the High Street, and Shopify) we have added an 'Upload delivery confirmation to channel' optional setting in your channel and stores settings page. This will be selected by default. You may uncheck the box to prevent Click & Drop from uploading your delivery confirmation numbers to your store.
- We have added the option to mark orders as 'Despatched by other courier', which can be performed on the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing, or via shipping rules. This will keep the order in Click & Drop, but it will not appear in your 'New orders', 'Orders ready for printing', 'Orders ready for despatch', or 'Orders despatched today' dashboard figures. You will not be able to apply postage or generate labels for orders marked as despatched by another courier, but you will be able to reset or delete the order if you decide.
- Click & Drop will now automatically download HS codes from your eCommerce marketplace orders, if present. These will be displayed in your order and product data.
- To protect your overseas mail, and to signify an international label requires scanning before it is sent overseas, a large letter 'F' will be displayed on the left hand side of the airmail block.
- We have fixed a bug where yellow warning triangles could sometimes appear on the dashboard if Click & Drop is open in more than one window or tab. For better performance, we do recommend running Click & Drop in only one window or tab if possible.
- We have fixed a bug where label generation could sometimes fail if generating a label for an order which contained a product with a SKU longer than 100 characters.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes prevented despatch notes and customs generation forms from being sent to different printers when using Royal Mail Print Assist.
- We are performing various fixes to issues where labels could not be generated even though payments had been successful.
Click & Drop 5.8 - 29/01/18
- We are proud to announce our newest marketplace integration. Click & Drop can now be integrated with your Etsy store. For more information on how to connect your store, see this guide: How to integrate your Etsy store.
- In order to help customs officials, and to further help your international mail get to its destination, All labels to international destinations will now include a 1D barcode by default.
- We have added tool-tips and shortcuts to the Dashboard to make it easier to get started with Click & Drop.
- We have reduced loading times when creating a manual order from Address book entries.
- The format of international addresses has been corrected to match international labels from Online Business Accounts.
Click & Drop 5.7 - 09/01/18
- We have redesigned the 'Templates' settings page to make it more intuitive and easier to use.
- A 'Miscellaneous' section has been added to the 'Settings' menu. This section includes the 'Mark order as despatched when label is generated' option, as well as options to enable future dated orders (Online business accounts), and timezone settings.
- For customers with Dropbox integrations, a new 'Results' folder will be created within the 'Click & Drop' folder which will contain your successfully imported files.
- 'Harmonised System (HS) codes' will now be stored as an optional field against your orders.
- We have updated how we handle eBay orders with no Shipping Address - such as 'Collection only' orders. As these orders do not need to be shipped, they will no longer be downloaded into Click & Drop.
- We have fixed a bug which occasionally caused some PayPal payments to freeze in 'Pending' status. If there has been a temporary difficult contacting PayPal, your payment will be marked as failed. Please wait a moment and then attempt to make the payment again. You will not be charged twice.
Click & Drop 5.6 - 28/11/17
- We have changed our Shopify integration from a private app to a public app to make the integration process quicker and easier to perform.
- Improved the filtering of your orders when viewing the site in Firefox.
- Fixed a bug which prevented some orders from downloading from Magento if they were paid via a non standard payment method (non PayPal or direct payment).
- Fixed a bug that caused some orders to fail to import from Channels when the product SKU contained at least one non-Latin characters.
- International Economy (IEOLP) service is now available to Personal customers