There may be rare occasions in which Click & Drop is not available, or a technical issue may be temporarily preventing the generation of postage labels. In these scenarios there are some additional options available:
1. Click & Drop Quick Payment.
This service allows you to generate labels without an account, and is useful if you have only a few labels to produce quickly. Please note that this service currently only allows purchase via paypal.
2. Visit your nearest Royal Mail Delivery Office/Customer Service Point or Post Office® branch
Your local post office or Customer Service Point will be able to assist you pay for your postage, and will accept your delivery.
You can Drop all items including Royal Mail Tracked 24/48 at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point
Drop your item off at a Post Office® branch if:
- you have bought a signature or tracked service (excluding Royal Mail Tracked 24/48)
- you require proof of postage
- you have selected a non-tracked service and want to place your item in our in-branch post box
- your item contains any restricted goods and requires supporting documentation.