What is labels to Go?
If you are a personal account holder, and you have purchased labels with Click & Drop - some services are eligible for 'Labels to go'.
A QR code will be sent as part of your confirmation email, which you can take to a either a Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point (CSP). They’ll scan the QR code and print the label, which you can then fix to your parcel and drop off while you’re there.
- Printing a returns label? You can do this at either a Post Office branch or CSP
- Printing a postage label? You can do this at a CSP
Using Labels to Go is free – there’s no additional charge once you’ve paid for the postage.
Which Services and package formats are eligible for Labels to go?
A QR code will be provided for the following:
- Royal Mail 1st Class (Any package size)
- Royal Mail 2nd Class (Any package size)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed (Any package size)
- Tracked 24/48 (Parcel)
- International Signed (Any package size)
- International Tracked w/ Signature (Any package size)
Which services and package formats are not eligible for Labels to Go?
We regret that a QR code can not be provided for the following:
- International Economy (Any package size)
- International Tracked (Any package size)
- Tracked 24/48 (Large Letter)
- Tracked 24/48 Age Verification (Any package size)
Please note: Tracked 24 and Tracked 48 labels must be taken to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point and not a Post Office branch.
If you have paid for a service which does not support Labels to Go, and you do not currently have access to a printer, you may wish to create a new postage label and refund the original order.
For more information, please see: Applying for a refund (Personal customers)