If you are encountering difficulties with your Magento integration, please try the following checks:
I can’t make a connection to my Magento store
If you are receiving errors such as ‘Sorry, we couldn’t establish a connection to your Magento store';
- Check the version of your Magento. We support Version 1.6 and above, so please keep your version as up to date as possible.
- Check the SSL certificate of your website – it must be up to date in order for Click & Drop to create a successful integration. Check this by going to your Magento Website in any browser, and looking for a green ‘padlock’ icon in the top left hand corner. If this isn’t visible, we may not be able to connect to your store.
- Please double check the following information is correct:
- Store URL
- User Name
- API Key
- Check there are no extra characters or spaces in these fields, and that the user name and API key match in both your Magento admin panel and Click & Drop.
- Check if your web hosting service has IP address restrictions in place. You may need to whitelist our IP addresses. Please contact our support team for this information.
- Check that your website has the PHP SOAP extension installed & SOAP API is configured. For more information, please consult Magento's community forums at https://community.magento.com/.
- Clear your WSDL Cache.
I have successfully connected my Store, but none of my orders are downloading into Click & Drop
If your store has successfully connected, you should expect for your orders to begin to download within 30 minutes. Click & Drop downloads orders that are no older than seven days old and are in the status ‘Processing’. Some Magento websites use custom statuses that you can set; but please be aware we are unable to download orders in any status other than ‘Processing’.
If after this time, your orders still have not downloaded into Click & Drop, you'll need to check the following:
• User Name
• User Roles
• Store View
• Check the ‘Resource Access’ setting in Magento is set to ‘All’
• If you have multiple Magento Store Views - check that you have selected the correct Magento store from the drop down list.
• Check that WS1-Compliance Mode is set to 'No' in your Magento Copre API settings:
I have successfully connected my Store, but some of my orders are not downloading into Click & Drop
If only some of your orders are downloading into Click & Drop, please check that your orders are no more than seven days old, and are in status ‘Processing’. Some Magento websites use custom order statuses, but please be aware we are only able to download orders in ‘Processing’ status.
If after this time, an order hasn’t downloaded into Click & Drop, please check the following:
- Your orders have been paid for, or that payment is not currently pending
- The customer address details for the order are valid and correct. Orders with insufficient name and address data will not be downloaded into Click & Drop, and you'll need to process these orders manually.
- The 'Store View' of the order has to match the 'Store View' associated with each Magento integration. If some of your orders do not have the same Store View set, you may need to create a separate integration for each.
- If you use a third party adaptor or plugin that downloads orders from your other online marketplaces stores into your Magento, check that these orders have both shipping and billing address data. If not, you will need to manually update Magento to ensure that both fields are completed.
We regret to inform that we cannot offer support for any other third party plugins, adaptors, or applications. Please consider setting up a direct integration to your other marketplaces instead.