If you are unable to generate labels within Click & Drop, there are some checks that can be made first before contacting our support team.
- Check our status page. If Click & Drop is encountering any serious technical issues, an incident will have been raised by our support team containing relevant information.
- If you are an OBA customer, check that you have the correct agreement to use the particular shipping service you have applied to the order.
- If you are a personal account customer, please check the card you are using for Payment is not out of date, and has sufficient funds.
- Check that the weight of your package has not exceeded the limit for the particular package size or destination country.
- Check your User messages for information.
If you are unable to see any of your order or settings, there may be an issue with your cache or cookies, or your online session may have expired. You can resolve this by:
- Clearing cache and cookies in your browser
- Copy https://www.business.parcel.royalmail.com/logout into the address bar of your browser. This will force a logout on your account. The next time you log in, the issue should be resolved.
If Click & Drop is undergoing scheduled maintenance, or is experiencing technical difficulties, you may wish to consider some additional posting options.