If your customer was expecting an SMS or email notification, but claims it has not been received, please check the following:
- Please ensure the phone number is a correct mobile phone number and not a landline
- We are not able to send notifications to phone numbers longer than 30 characters
- Please check you have selected 'SMS notification' when applying postage to your order, and that your chosen postage service allows SMS notifications.
- Please ensure the email address is valid
- Check that the email has not gone into your customer's spam folder, or has been marked as 'junk'
- Please check you have selected 'Email notification' when applying postage to your order, and that your chosen postage service allows email notifications
- If your order originally came from an Amazon marketplace, the order may contain an Amazon marketplace email address. Unfortunately, we are not able to send email notifications to such addresses
- We are not able to send email notification to email addresses longer than 60 characters.