If your customer was expecting an SMS or email notification, but claims it has not been received, please check the following:
- Please ensure the phone number is a correct mobile phone number and not a landline
- We are not able to send notifications to phone numbers longer than 30 characters
- Please check you have selected 'SMS notification' when applying postage to your order, and that your chosen postage service allows SMS notifications
- Please ensure the email address is valid and correct
- Check that the email has not gone into your customer's spam folder, or has been marked as 'junk'
- Please check you have selected 'Email notification' when applying postage to your order, and that your chosen postage service allows email notifications
- We are not able to send email notification to email addresses longer than 40 characters
We regret that we are not able to provide SMS or email notifications to customers of your Amazon stores. This is because Amazon handle their own notifications.
We are not currently able to provide any SMS or email notifications for orders placed in WooCommerce stores.