Click & Drop version 6.0 - 13/03/18
- We have introduced landscape printing for DL envelopes. Now all labels printed for orders with 'letter' packaging format will be rotated to fit. This way you can print directly onto envelopes, or affix your labels as usual.
- Printed papers has been added as a new packaging type for international orders. You can choose this option when applying postage through the Orders page, or you can add 'Printed papers' to your packaging type field for spreadsheet order imports.
- Tracked return labels can now be generated in bulk. The option to do so can be found in the 'Miscellaneous' page of your settings.
- The Despatched orders report has now been improved to include greater detail about your orders, and will include additional weight, service, and manifest data.
- For eCommerce marketplace channels (Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Not on the High Street, and Shopify) we have added an 'Upload delivery confirmation to channel' optional setting in your channel and stores settings page. This will be selected by default. You may uncheck the box to prevent Click & Drop from uploading your delivery confirmation numbers to your store.
- We have added the option to mark orders as 'Despatched by other courier', which can be performed on the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing, or via shipping rules. This will keep the order in Click & Drop, but it will not appear in your 'New orders', 'Orders ready for printing', 'Orders ready for despatch', or 'Orders despatched today' dashboard figures. You will not be able to apply postage or generate labels for orders marked as despatched by another courier, but you will be able to reset or delete the order if you decide.
- Click & Drop will now automatically download HS codes from your eCommerce marketplace orders, if present. These will be displayed in your order and product data.
- To protect your overseas mail, and to signify an international label requires scanning before it is sent overseas, a large letter 'F' will be displayed on the left hand side of the airmail block.
- Your unique contract numbers will be visible alongside your Tracked services. This information can be found in your 'Services' settings page, when setting a service in your shipping rules, and in the 'apply postage' stage of order processing.
- We have fixed a bug where yellow warning triangles could sometimes appear on the dashboard if Click & Drop is open in more than one window or tab. For better performance, we do recommend running Click & Drop in only one window or tab if possible.
- We have fixed a bug where label generation could sometimes fail if generating a label for an order which contained a product with a SKU longer than 100 characters.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes prevented despatch notes and customs generation forms from being sent to different printers when using Royal Mail Print Assist.
Click & Drop version 5.8 - 29/01/18
- We are proud to announce our newest marketplace integration. Click & Drop can now be integrated with your Etsy store. For more information on how to connect your store, see this guide: How to integrate your Etsy store.
- In order to help customs officials, and to further help your international mail get to its destination, All labels to international destinations will now include a 1D barcode by default.
- We have added tool-tips and shortcuts to the Dashboard to make it easier to get started with Click & Drop.
- We have reduced loading times when creating a manual order from Address book entries.
- You can now enter the 'Channel order reference' number in addition to Order number when using Scan & Print.
- Saturday Guaranteed Delivery is now available for Special Delivery (SD) services. This will appear as a checkbox on the 'Apply postage' stage of your order processing, and will only be available on Fridays. Additionally, an 'SG' label will be displayed on your labels to distinguish the enhanced service.
Please be aware that service enhancements may incur additional charges. See here for more information: https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/parcels-uk/next-day-delivery.
- The compensation amount for OLA and OLS services has been increased from £0 to 'up to £20'
- Royal Mail Print Assist will no longer print your manifest paperwork. This is to prevent the documents being sent to an incorrect printer. Please print your manifest paperwork manually, as before.
For more information, see this guide: How to connect Royal Mail Print Assist.
Click & Drop version 5.7 - 09/01/18
- We have redesigned the 'Templates' settings page to make it more intuitive and easier to use.
- A 'Miscellaneous' section has been added to the 'Settings' menu. This section includes the 'Mark order as despatched when label is generated' option, as well as options to enable future dated orders (Online business accounts), and timezone settings.
- For customers with Dropbox integrations, a new 'Results' folder will be created within the 'Click & Drop' folder which will contain your successfully imported files.
- 'Harmonised System (HS) codes' will now be stored as an optional field against your orders.
- We have updated how we handle eBay orders with no Shipping Address - such as 'Collection only' orders. As these orders do not need to be shipped, they will no longer be downloaded into Click & Drop.
- We have included a new 'Price' column on your 'Manifests' page to display the price of your completed manifests. Please note that prices are not available for manifests created before this date.
- For customers who use Royal Mail Print Assist, printers are now assigned per workstation instead of per user. This means you will not have to reconnect your printers if you move to a different machine.
Click & Drop Version 5.6 - 28/11/17
- We have changed our Shopify integration from a private app to a public app to make the integration process quicker and easier to perform.
- Improved the filtering of your orders when viewing the site in Firefox.
- Fixed a bug which prevented some orders from downloading from Magento if they were paid via a non standard payment method (non PayPal or direct payment).
- Fixed a bug that caused some orders to fail to import from Channels when the product SKU contained at least one non-Latin character.
- For customers with future dates batches activated can now manifest, you can now manifest your future-dated orders before their planned despatch date.
- Fixed a bug where Tracked High Volume services used to appear on separate lines on manifest paperwork.
- Fixed a bug which caused some manifested orders to be incorrectly assigned to a different department.
- Fixed a bug that meant customers could still select ‘Archived’ departments. If your old departments still appear in your Click & Drop, please contact our support team who can update this for you.