Click & Drop 6.16 - Release date 19/03
- We have added a 'Print letter labels in landscape format' setting that will allow you to print landscape labels for all 'letter' format orders.
- For customers who usually sell the same kind of product, we have added a ‘Default customs information’ setting page which will automatically add a set of default customs information to your orders. For more information, please see our guide: How to set default customs information.
- Any products now created as part of manual orders with our new package contents control will be automatically saved to your product catalogue, so you can quickly select them again in the future.
- We have added a procedure into our nightly maintenance tasks to automatically fix any manifests which incorrectly display 0 orders.
- We have fixed a bug which caused some spreadsheet order imports to fail if an address book reference did not match exact case.
- We have fixed a bug which could cause some spreadsheet imports to fail if an order had an incorrect ISO country code.
Click & Drop 6.15 - Release date 28/02/19
- We have introduced our Full text search feature, which allows you to search for orders, settings, and help articles based on words and numbers they contain.
- We have added a new window to improve the way you can add products to manual orders. For more information, please see the our guide: How to manually create an order.
- For Click & Drop Desktop and Dropbox integrations, if you have the label setting to generate CN22 and CN23 documents switched on, customs documents will now be automatically produced and saved to your 'Results' folder. For your label settings, please see our guide: Choosing your label format.
- We have added options to allow Click & Drop to download various customs information from orders from Magento stores. For more information, please see one of the following guides: How to integrate your Magento V1 store or How to integrate your Magento V2 store.
Click & Drop 6.14 - Release date 06/02/19
- We are pleased to announce our newest eCommerce integration: OnBuy.com. Fore more information on how to integrate your OnBuy store with Click & Drop so you can download and update your orders, please see our guide: How to integrate your OnBuy store.
- We have added the ability to hide services, so you can now hide services you don't need from the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing and shipping rules. For more information, please see the following guide: Managing your shipping services.
- We have added a new setting to the Label format page to allow you to specify the print order of your labels. For more information, please see our guide: Choosing your label format.
- We have added a new optional ‘Enhancements’ column to the Orders and Manifested orders pages. When selected, you can display and filter your orders that have SMS and email notifications, local collect, Signed for, and more.
- We have added new configuration options so Click & Drop can download customs information with orders from WooCommerce stores.
Click & Drop 6.13 - Release date 15/01/19
This release is focused on adding new functionality to simplify the process for adding electronic customs information to international orders.
For customers who send items internationally, we have added a new step to the 'Apply postage' stage of order processing which will allow you to enter package contents information about the products you are sending. For more information on how to add customs information through click & Drop, please see the following guides: Adding customs information when applying postage, or Adding customs information when importing your orders via spreadsheet.
Click & Drop 6.12 - 27/12/18
This release is focused on electronic customs information.
- We have removed 'Customs' codes fields on orders. This information now has to be added to products.
- We have ensured that all electronics customs information provided is displayed on CN22/CN23 documentation, and sent electronically via preadvice.
For more information, please see the following guide: Preparing for customs (harmonised system or tariff) codes.
Click & Drop 6.11 - 14/11/18
- We have added two new fields, ‘Country of Origin’ and ‘Customs description’. These can be mapped in CSV order imports and product imports.
- We are now allowing 6, 8, or 10 characters in any Harmonised System code (Custom codes) fields.
- We have removed the character limit for ‘email’ upon registration.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the ‘Department’ filter from working correctly on the Manifested orders report page.
- Fixed a bug which could cause orders to import with the same order number via Click & Drop Desktop and Dropbox integrations.
Click & Drop 6.10 - 23/10/18
- We have implemented several background changes to increase performance and loading times of many of the pages within Click & Drop.
- We have been preparing a series of of fixes for some incompatible country/service issues. Theses will be rolled out individually over the coming weeks.
- We have made a change so that anonymised orders are removed from any associated batches.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes allowed duplicate address book entries to have the same unique reference
Click & Drop 6.9 - 02/10/18
- By popular request, we have added the functionality for you to add a custom image to both your labels and despatch notes.
- We now allow you to edit orders in 'label generated status'. If your customer requests as change of address after you have generated a label, you will no longer need to reset the order to make the change.
- We have added an optional column to all methods of spreadsheet order imports, 'trading name'. This will allow you to specify different return addresses for orders in the same file.
- We are restricting actions available to anonymised orders, so they can only be deleted or reset.
- To increase the performance of the website at peak times, we have limited the data you can export via the manifested orders report to a 62-day date range.
- We will be increasing the regularity at which we update your OBA services and departments. Automatic updates will now occur at least weekly for every account.
- We have fixed a bug which incorrectly allowed you to select an order weight greater than 2 Kg for Royal Mail 48 parcels.
- We fixed a bug which caused some sortation codes to display incorrectly for Tracked High Volume services.
- We fixed a bug which could display the incorrect currency on some CN22/CN23 customs documents.
Click & Drop 6.8 - 12-09-18
- We are now allowing customers to have more than one iteration of a service within Click & Drop where the service has more than one service register code and/or contract code.
- We have added an additional ‘Service register’ column mapping for CSV imports – so you can specify the version of a service you would like to apply your imported orders.
- We will now automatically populate Product name, description, quantity, and weight information on CN22 customs forms.
- To make the system easier to use, we have added 'Create order', 'Add address book entry' and 'Create product' actions to the ‘Orders’ drop down list.
- We have fixed a bug which used to sometimes cause emergency manifests to be created for some manifests containing international orders.
- We have been working on several general performance improvements, as well as implementing the framework for several large changes in the next coming months.
Click & Drop 6.7 - 21-08-18
- We have increased the weight limit for international Tracked with Signature parcels to 5Kg for the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
- Reprinting your manifest paperwork will no longer automatically send the paperwork to your printer if you have Print Assist enabled.
- We have improved error messages for order import errors where a weight exceeds the package size. It will now specify the affected service and display the maximum weight for that service.
- Tracked services and signed services have now been removed as a valid option for orders to Norway and Saudi Arabia. Please note that if you have a shipping rule containing one of these countries, you may have to check your rules are still up to date.
- For manifested orders, we have removed all additional actions except for ‘regenerate labels’.
- When products are added to your product catalogue, Click & Drop will now automatically create a SKU if there is not one already present.
- We have fixed a bug which could occasionally cause emergency manifests to be created for some manifested international orders.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes caused orders downloaded from eCommerce marketplaces to show an invalid country selection if the country was 'Netherlands' as opposed to 'The Netherlands'.
- We have fixed a bug which could clear fields on the Scan & Print page.
- We have fixed a bug which caused some recipient names to be displayed incorrectly if the name contained punctuation.
Click & Drop 6.6 - 24/07/18
- We have been performing ongoing several speed and performance improvements of the whole website.
- We have improved the wording surrounding your data preferences. All information and options can now be found in Settings > My data.
- If for any reason an order import fails when using Dropbox, you will receive an error.txt file in your Results folder with information about the error and how to remedy it.
- The 'Getting started' dashboard panel will now stay open by default until you have chosen to minimise it.
- We have improved validation when importing orders so your imported email addresses can contain non-standard domains, such as 'email@example.com'
- We have fixed a bug in our Dropbox integration where the folder name for individual workstations could be changed from a hyphen to an underscore and vice versa.
Click & Drop 6.5 - 04/07/18
- We have been implementing several fixes to improve the speed and consistency of our website.
- For Magento integrations, we have added a new option to allow you to use a custom order status code instead of the default 'processing'.
- Fixed a bug which on rare occasions, could cause a duplicate billing when regenerating failed manifests.
- We have changed the wording on some of the tiles within Click & Drop. ‘Channels and stores’ is now ‘Integrations’, and ‘Templates’ is now ‘Label format’.
- Fixed a bug which caused some orders processed by Royal Mail Print Assist to not be assigned to batches
Click & Drop 6.4 - 14/06/18
- A ‘Manifest all’ button has been added as a button on the batch history page, and as an icon on the dashboard. The button will automatically perform the end of day process, and manifest all despatched/label generated orders on your account.
- The Apply Postage page will now remember weight and package sizes based on your last selected option.
- Click & Drop has been updated to support Printed Papers. For eligible services, a ‘Documents’ packaging size option can be selected instead of ‘Parcel’ etc, and the weight limit will be raised to 5kg.
- We improved the layout of ‘Name’ fields across the website.
a) We have added a Full name field to the Create Order window. This contains logic which also recognises and splits out commonly recognised titles, such as "Mr", "Mrs", "Miss", "Ms", "Mx", "Dr", "Sir", "Dame", "Master", "Lord", "Lady", and "Prof".
b) Address Book entries can now be created with a title.
c) Labels and despatch notes will contain titles if present on the order.
d) ‘Title’ has been added as a field on CSV Order imports and Dropbox, and will be automatically populated if using address book references for the name.
- Improvements have been made to international labels to ensure the postcode appears before city for countries which require it.
- We now allow apostrophes in email addresses during registration.
Click & Drop 6.3 - 23/05/18
- We have built a new section in the Settings page for GDPR options, ‘Data retention’. The first allows the customer to erase all personal data from a specific order.
- We have improved our marketing preferences options to include methods of communication, including Post, Email, Phone, and Text. These can be found in My Account > Privacy.
- We are changing Dropbox settings so that Print Assist no longer has to be active in order for labels to print automatically. All that is required now is the ‘print labels automatically after import’ option within the customers’ Dropbox integration.
- Name data will now be automatically filled in when creating an order from an address book reference.
- Address books data can now include email address and mobile phone number
- We have added a visual identifier for ‘Despatched by other courier’ orders in the information displayed when you expand an order line.
- Click & Drop will now remember weight selections. If your previously selected kilograms for your order weight, kilograms will be selected the next time you apply postage to an order.
- We have added Local collect to spreadsheet order imports and shipping rules.
- We have improved our labels for international orders, so that for applicable countries (such as Germany), postcode appears before city.
- The ‘Address book’ tile from the Settings page has now been removed, as this can now be accessed by all users from the small icon on the dashboard. Previously address books were only accessible by admins.
- We have allowed ‘Tracked with signature’ services for the following countries: Albania, Cameroon, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Uganda, and Vanuatu.
- We have improved the appearance and organisation of images saved to Products.
- We now allow any non-standard characters when using Scan & Print.
- Not on the High Street’s logo has been updated across the website.
Click & Drop 6.2 - 09/05/18
- 'Local collect' has been added as an optional service enhancement on the Apply postage stage of order processing.
- Compensation values have been updated to £750 for SD1 and SD4 Services.
- To speed up order processing, all orders imported via spreadsheet (including Dropbox) that would import in 'Postage applied' or 'label generated' status will automatically be placed in a batch.
- Fixed a bug which incorrectly displayed available printers in the 'Configure workstations' section of Dropbox integrations.
- Fixed a bug which could cause errors if a blank file was imported via Dropbox.
- Fixed a bug which could cause errors when logged into Click & Drop in multiple tabs.
Click & Drop 6.1 - 12/04/18
- We have added various columns for service enhancements on spreadsheet order imports. These include safeplace, planned despatch date, consequential loss, Obtain a signature, SMS notification, Email notification, and Guaranteed Saturday delivery. For more information, please see our Order import guides.
- For customers who use their own service codes, we have allowed services to be mapped with a 'Service alias', which you can set against each of your services in your settings page.
- Click & Drop accounts can now be registered with legacy alphanumeric OBA account numbers.
- Address book entries can now be deleted in bulk.
- Products can now be deleted in bulk.
- Click & Drop manifest numbers will now be displayed both on your manifest paperwork, and within your OBA account.
- A 'Save as default mapping' option has been included in order imports. This will remember all column positions for future imports if there are no column headers to specify the column data.
- We have added a date format box for order imports.
- We have increased the number of available spreadsheet import country mapping options for domestic orders. Now any commonly used identifier will be valid. Examples include 'GB', 'England', 'Scotland Mainland'.
- Clicking outside of the 'Create order' window will no longer cause the window to be closed.
- Fixed a bug where previously read user messages could not be deleted.
Click & Drop 6.0 - 13/03/18
- Printed papers has been added as a new packaging type for international orders. You can choose this option when applying postage through the Orders page, or you can add 'Printed papers' to your packaging type field for spreadsheet order imports.
- Tracked return labels can now be generated in bulk. The option to do so can be found in the 'Miscellaneous' page of your settings.
- The Despatched orders report has now been improved to include greater detail about your orders, and will include additional weight, service, and manifest data.
- For eCommerce marketplace channels (Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Not on the High Street, and Shopify) we have added an 'Upload delivery confirmation to channel' optional setting in your channel and stores settings page. This will be selected by default. You may uncheck the box to prevent Click & Drop from uploading your delivery confirmation numbers to your store.
- We have added the option to mark orders as 'Despatched by other courier', which can be performed using the drop down box before pressing the 'Apply postage' button, or via shipping rules. This will keep the order in Click & Drop, but it will not appear in your 'New orders', 'Orders ready for printing', 'Orders ready for despatch', or 'Orders despatched today' dashboard figures. You will not be able to apply postage or generate labels for orders marked as despatched by another courier, but you will be able to reset or delete the order if you decide.
- Click & Drop will now automatically download HS codes from your eCommerce marketplace orders, if present. These will be displayed in your order and product data. Please note that we cannot obtain this data from Magento stores.
- To protect your overseas mail, and to signify an international label requires scanning before it is sent overseas, a large letter 'F' will be displayed on the left hand side of the airmail block.
- Your unique contract numbers will be visible alongside your Tracked services. This information can be found in your 'Services' settings page, when setting a service in your shipping rules, and in the 'apply postage' stage of order processing.
- We have fixed a bug where yellow warning triangles could sometimes appear on the dashboard if Click & Drop is open in more than one window or tab. For better performance, we do recommend running Click & Drop in only one window or tab if possible.
- We have fixed a bug where label generation could sometimes fail if generating a label for an order which contained a product with a SKU longer than 100 characters.
- We have fixed a bug which sometimes prevented despatch notes and customs generation forms from being sent to different printers when using Royal Mail Print Assist.
Click & Drop 5.8 - 29/01/18
- We are proud to announce our newest marketplace integration. Click & Drop can now be integrated with your Etsy store. For more information on how to connect your store, see this guide: How to integrate your Etsy store.
- In order to help customs officials, and to further help your international mail get to its destination, All labels to international destinations will now include a 1D barcode by default.
- We have added tool-tips and shortcuts to the Dashboard to make it easier to get started with Click & Drop.
- We have reduced loading times when creating a manual order from Address book entries.
- You can now enter the 'Channel order reference' number in addition to Order number when using Scan & Print.
- Saturday Guaranteed Delivery is now available for Special Delivery (SD) services. This will appear as a checkbox on the 'Apply postage' stage of your order processing, and will only be available on Fridays. Additionally, an 'SG' label will be displayed on your labels to distinguish the enhanced service.
Please be aware that service enhancements may incur additional charges. See here for more information: https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/parcels-uk/next-day-delivery.
- The compensation amount for OLA and OLS services has been increased from £0 to 'up to £20'
- Royal Mail Print Assist will no longer print your manifest paperwork. This is to prevent the documents being sent to an incorrect printer. Please print your manifest paperwork manually, as before.
For more information, see this guide: How to connect Royal Mail Print Assist.
Click & Drop 5.7 - 09/01/18
- We have redesigned the 'Templates' settings page to make it more intuitive and easier to use.
- A 'Miscellaneous' section has been added to the 'Settings' menu. This section includes the 'Mark order as despatched when label is generated' option, as well as options to enable future dated orders (Online business accounts), and timezone settings.
- For customers with Dropbox integrations, a new 'Results' folder will be created within the 'Click & Drop' folder which will contain your successfully imported files.
- 'Harmonised System (HS) codes' will now be stored as an optional field against your orders.
- We have updated how we handle eBay orders with no Shipping Address - such as 'Collection only' orders. As these orders do not need to be shipped, they will no longer be downloaded into Click & Drop.
- We have included a new 'Price' column on your 'Manifests' page to display the price of your completed manifests. Please note that prices are not available for manifests created before this date.
- For customers who use Royal Mail Print Assist, printers are now assigned per workstation instead of per user. This means you will not have to reconnect your printers if you move to a different machine.
Click & Drop 5.6 - 28/11/17
- We have changed our Shopify integration from a private app to a public app to make the integration process quicker and easier to perform.
- Improved the filtering of your orders when viewing the site in Firefox.
- Fixed a bug which prevented some orders from downloading from Magento if they were paid via a non standard payment method (non PayPal or direct payment).
- Fixed a bug that caused some orders to fail to import from Channels when the product SKU contained at least one non-Latin character.
- For customers with future dates batches activated can now manifest, you can now manifest your future-dated orders before their planned despatch date.
- Fixed a bug where Tracked High Volume services used to appear on separate lines on manifest paperwork.
- Fixed a bug which caused some manifested orders to be incorrectly assigned to a different department.
- Fixed a bug that meant customers could still select ‘Archived’ departments. If your old departments still appear in your Click & Drop, please contact our support team who can update this for you.